Monday, September 20, 2010

A SHORT TRIP TO WALL-MART


Today I had a short trip to wall-mart.  I realized that I was short in few items around the house.  I feel pretty lucky that around my house it is a close by store. 

Having a Wall-Mart in the area is a big advantage for short trips when you need to pick something in the run.

Wall-Mart has a large selection of items for a great price.  Most prices are for less than most other stores.

Every time I go there, I am greeted by a friendly person on the door; what I like about the company that they are big on hiring handicapped employees.  Usually are sweet and innocent and very willing to give a great service.

I needed few things such as Half and half, sugar, soap,  a lock, cheese and some flour tortillas for quesadillas for  my lunch.

 I could not find the section where the tortillas were, luckily a person working there was stacking the shelves with some items and I asked  him where they were.  The older man explained me that my favorite tortillas, Guerrero Flour Tortillas are delicious and great for preparing quesadillas, fajitas and tacos.  Because they are soft, thin and flexible.   Also he said that they are made with a special recipe and pure wheat flour.  No wonder Guerrero called them a “little piece of Mexico in a bag” he shot out!!!
It was wonderful to be able to find someone that has the kindness to share that knowledge with me in such an insignificant purchase.

I felt very luck at lunchtime while eating my quesadillas by knowing so many details about my meal, thanks to such a nice friendly older man!
 Muchas Gracias Senor!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment