Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MY PERSONAL CODE OF ETHICS


If you would ask someone to describe me, they would say that I am a warm-hearted, happy, friendly bubbling Latina.   A confident person that believe in loyalty, honesty, and commitment.    Someone that  it is caring, fair and trustworthy.  A good daughter, mother and friend.   A person that would be there in the good and bad times.  Open minded, understanding, compassion, supported, respectful and  given.

A fashionable woman with conservative values and morals.  Down on earth, reliable that enjoy personal and spiritual growth.
 A consistant and persistant  person when it comes down to accomplish her goals.

I deeply believe in doing good deeds without expectations.
To be fair, honest and modest in all situations as much I can.  To conduct  myself with kindness toward others regardless  the others actions.  I am  grateful for God’s blessings to me and  for the people in my life.
 I like to live a peaceful life and to help the ones in need as much I can.  To be forgiven and not justice mental as much as possible.

In the time to think about changing myself ; I would like to improve in the following areas:
To be less emotional and sensitive about others words or actions
To be kind but to draw boundaries so others give me respect
To be more patience and understanding
To be more accepting on others choices
To be goal oriented
 Less demanding to others on my needs
To be more independent, hopeful and confidence about myself

It is important to me,  my family values and beliefs
My spirituality teachings and beliefs in my dairy life
The social standards
 My moral beliefs
To see the goodness in others rather than the flaws
To treat others the way that you want to be treat
To be able to endure God testings in life

To be moderate or justly balanced.
To Enjoining what is right.
Forbidding what is wrong.
“If one of you see something bad, he should change it with his hand; and if he is not capable of that, then with his tongue; and if he is not capable of that, then with his heart, and is the weakest form of faith”

I expect myself to follow these because I want to become a better member of the sociality.   To conduct a more spiritual balance life so where ever I am at others will think of me as a good positive person and I want to
 leave a unbelieveable  memorable honest impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment