Monday, September 20, 2010

SHOPPING IN PUNTA CANA-DOMINIC REPUBLIC!!

Last week my girlfriend and I took a trip to Punta Cana, Dominic Republic for a week. This beautiful  spot was amazing with  paradise beaches!!
While I was over there I decided to do some shopping in the small strip of local vendors  by our hotel.  These small shops were so cute and  inviting!!


I entered one of them to look around the items for sale,  the sales lady approached me with a beautiful friendly smile!. I asked her for the prices of some of the bracelets for sale.  And then before I knew I was  buying more items that I planned. Marcial, the sales lady was very sweet and pleasant to deal with.  She enjoyed my personality as well.  We really head off and I ended up  making a package deal with several items that I wanted to purchase as gifts.  I really enjoyed her positive and energetic technique of selling!!
In the ended t Marcial and I have became friends and we ended up talking about our lives on two opposite worlds!!


I definitely would be back to Punta Cana and who knows  then I might have lunch Sweet Marcial! as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment