Monday, September 20, 2010

LUNCH AT CAPTAIN MAURIS !!!!!

Today a classmate from my architectural class and I meet for lunch at Captain Mauris restaurant in Del Mar Avenue, San Clemente.

It was a beautiful sunny day so we decided to sit outside at the patio.

I went to order first; I was not very hungry so I looked at the salads selection. I really had a hard time deciding because they have a great selection to offer. Then of course I ordered my favor drink; their home made honey strawberries lemonade! I just love this wonderful combination!! It is a must!!

The lady in the cashier was super fast; she really knows how to deal with the large crowd that goes there during the lunch hours. She has the expertise and knows how to handle her position and make the customer feels welcome. The service it is amazing!!

After me, Adam, my classmate ordered his lunch and experienced the same service as I did!!

We sat and before we knew a sweet friendly waiter was bringing out orders to the table.

Half way to our lunches; the manager approach us to ask if everything was good and if we needed anything else!!

I feel, that by going to a local small-operated restaurant you would get better service and a familiar smiling face!!!
I think that definably you would enjoy your meal much more this way!!!!!

Bon Appetite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment